Re: Can't send text messages? Network problems?
Frehley1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was just able to receive my text messages for my two point verification as of five minutes ago 9 AM EST in Burlington North Carolina. Hope it will stay up. This is promising

0 Likes
Jknight3174

I'm getting the "Error 5: Other network problem".  I have a Samsung Galaxy phone and I've tried many different numbers this morning.  I'm in 37212 - Nashville, TN area and can't text any numbers.  It's 8 AM (CST) now and I've tried since 5:30am this morning.  I was able to text before I went to sleep last night.

0 Likes
jodysm

I cannot send any text messages. I am in Northampton, PA 18067

0 Likes
Igglesplats
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here. Jersey, 07036. Galaxy S10+.

0 Likes
Sakazuko

Same here. My husband and I are having the same issue..Definitely Verizon issue. We're in Knoxville TN..

0 Likes
Jknight3174

** Update **

I'm sending again!  It's 8:12am (CST) and I just tried it again on all the numbers that failed earlier and they all worked this time.  I'm in Nashville, TN (37212) and I have a Samsung Galaxy S8+

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rifenbc, we want to make sure you can send your text messages. What ZIP Code does this happen in?

LauraL_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having reliable text-based communications is paramount. Which text messaging application are you using? iMessage, Messages+?

CraigS_VZW

0 Likes
rifenbc
Enthusiast - Level 2

This problem has happened before, but never as bad as the other Day. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know we rely on our text messages Mmercieca. I am sorry to hear that you are having issues. I am sure we will get this resolved. I know it has been a couple days. Are you able to send/receive messages now? If not then what messaging application are you using? May I have the nearest intersection and City so I can better pinpoint your area? AmberF_VZW

0 Likes