Can I get a refund for a duplicate payment?
desertboy
Enthusiast - Level 1

I made duplicate payments for august 2016.  I signed up for autopay in july.  I received a payment reminder text and made that payment.  Two days later, autopay took the same payment amount for august.  In the future, I'll let autopay process payments.  Can I have a refund for the duplicate payment for august 2016?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: duplicate payment for august
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Most likely, by the time the refund processes, it'll be time for your next payment.  If you can swing it, let the credit ride and let it cover the payment next month....

View solution in original post

SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Most likely, by the time the refund processes, it'll be time for your next payment.  If you can swing it, let the credit ride and let it cover the payment next month....

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know its important to make sure the right payment is made on your billing account each month. We can submit a request to refund the additional payment. It will have to be processed before your next bill is due for payment.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Re: Can I get a refund for a duplicate payment?
Shyleena88
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes this is an issue you guys need to fix... people have other Bill's to pay. Your stupid computer should be smart enough to see the payment has already been made!!! I want a fudging refund! I want to even switch to a different carrier. 

@desertboy wrote:

I made duplicate payments for august 2016.  I signed up for autopay in july.  I received a payment reminder text and made that payment.  Two days later, autopay took the same payment amount for august.  In the future, I'll let autopay process payments.  Can I have a refund for the duplicate payment for august 2016?

deloused
Master - Level 3

So request a refund if you paid more than the current balance on the account and want the funds back. Blaming others or switching carriers won’t correct your mistake since there’s no provider that will turn a customer down for wanting to make a payment. 

0 Likes
monkey7

WHAT????????????????

0 Likes
btilyou81

0 Likes