Can I Still Activate An LG VX9200 Phone?
clstrunk

Can an LG VX9200 still be used or is it outdated and can't be activated?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG VX9200
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

clstrunk,

This device can definitely still work! It's a great little phone. As long as you still have a working battery and charger, you can activate it without any problem. Let us know if there's anything else you'd like to confirm. We're always here for you!

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

It should be.

Did you try activating it? That's the env2 right?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

clstrunk,

This device can definitely still work! It's a great little phone. As long as you still have a working battery and charger, you can activate it without any problem. Let us know if there's anything else you'd like to confirm. We're always here for you!

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Maxanne99

My boss is trying to activate his LG because his current phone was dropped.  I checked with automated customer service & it said to "press 1 to switch phones, then follow the instructions that came with the phone to activate it."  

He doesn't have the original instructions.  How does he activate his LG?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Maxanne99, I will be happy to provide your boss with steps to activate his LG device. Please click the link to begin his set up for his device. please click https://www.verizon.com/support/smart-setup/

VeronicaM_VZW

0 Likes
Maxanne99

Thank you!

0 Likes
Re: Can I Still Activate An LG VX9200 Phone?
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes