Call Audio On and Off with every other call
Nosborn94

My wife both have the Samsung Intensity 3. We like the phones but every since getting them the call sound only comes on every other call whether going out or receiving. Even just yesterday I was stuck in the desert with limited reception and had to call 911 and the call sound wasn't on which was awful when I would only have sporatic 30 second windows of service.

This is my second new Samsung Intensity II after they replaced it 2 weeks ago and I don't know what the problem is. As I said, my wife has the exact same issue. And it happens everywhere we go not just at home.

I don't know what to do other than get another phone model.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Call Audio On and Off with every other call
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm really sorry to hear about the problems you've experienced with your phone, Nosborn94. I understand the importance of having a reliable phone. Can you clarify a few points for me? Do you need to turn the sound back on when this occurs? Or does it automatically turn back on? Did your previous device have the same problem? I look forward to hearing back from you.

ChaunceyM_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Call Audio On and Off with every other call
Nosborn94

No the sound comes back on. On the second attempt at calling the sound would be on. My previous device did not have this issue.

Since this problem was constant and we couldn’t any longer to resolve the issue we opted to get a different device. We switched to the LG Extravert and now the issue does not occur at all. The phone works exactly like it should.

So I don’t know why the Samsung Intensity III was having so many issues, especially after getting another new Intensity after the first one did the same thing.

0 Likes