Re: iPhone 5c promotion
messyness

I just skimmed through these comments and I am very surprised. My phone was stolen last Friday and when I got online it showed I was eligible for an early upgrade so I called them on my house phone to see if I could locate my old phone off GPS first. I wasn't able to because something was wrong with the link but while talking with the cust service rep she and I both were looking at what promos were available. The main website showed this promotion and so did the reps screen. I ordered my phone and received it yesterday. I had a problem activating it this morning, it took a bit, they at first said that it didn't show up that I had an early upgrade but I already had the phone and it was paid for. They transferred me and after 50 minutes on the phone I was activated and on my way. Not sure what happened for everyone else. My friend is looking now and couldn't see it which prompted me to search for the promotion and this forum popped up.

0 Likes
MKane

I am dealing with this same issue. On May 20th I went online and saw the promotion offered on the same day I was paying my bill. I attempted to go through the checkout process, knowing that the notification had said that I wouldn't see the promotional price until later in the checkout flow. Unfortunately, the site wouldn't even let me complete the checkout flow. I chatted with a representative online explaining my issue in detail, and after some basic online troubleshooting I was asked to call customer service to redeem. I even told the rep to send the message to the web team with my experience as it is not working properly.  Knowing I had until 6/30/2014 as the promotion was presented, I didn't have a chance to call until tonight (even though I attempted to try redeeming the promotion a few more times throughout the week while I was at work). In addition, the promotion is no longer showing for me either.  I went through levels of customer service, each person telling me that no promotion is showing on my account, and they went all the way back to March and didn't see the promotion - though they knew what promotion I was referring to. I even asked if anyone else has called in with a similar issue, and each person I talked to said there has been no other issues they are aware of. Reading this chain, I can see that is not the case. Can someone at VW please contact me so this can be resolved?Verizon Wireless Customer Support

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Mkane,

Let's get to the bottom of this! A new phone is always an exciting time. In order for us to view your upgrade and promotion eligibility we have to access your account. Please follow me and send me a direct message so I can review your account.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes