Re: Hotspot
Buttonscntry

I have iPhone 5. I can not get some messages unless data or wifi on. I have sms on. What can I do so I get all messages

0 Likes
Krissywayyy

iPhone 6

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

MMS messages need cellular data on to be received.  MMS is sent instead of SMS with long messages, messages with accented letters, special characters, emoticons, and group texts.  That is why ypu do not get all of them when you don't have data. 

0 Likes
Butterflyt84

Have you tried resetting your phone once you got the phone with the everything more plan? All I needed to do was restart my phone after my plan was changed. Once I restarted my phone, the "personal hotspot" option showed up in my settings just below the "cellular" option.

0 Likes
Krissywayyy

I got the phone after o got the plan. I just edged up

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Krissywayy,

Thank you so much for your response.  Have you turned your phone off and then of?  Have you checked online to make sure you don't have any restrictions set up on your account in relation to your mobile number?

EmmaM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!