my son is nonverbal. i have blocked most of his calling. however, i want him to always be able to text. any way to open up texting. it seems like the safegaurd feature will only block calls/text together. i only want calls. help
kellyrmccrary

help

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: my son is nonverbal. i have blocked most of his calling. however, i want him to always be able to text. any way to open up texting. it seems like the safegaurd feature will only block calls/text together. i only want calls. help
Weth
Legend

Just use immediate call forwarding.  It can be to your number, or set up free Google Voice number and have it go to a recording. 

• Forward all calls immediately (mobile phone won’t ring) – Call *72 + the 10-digit number that you want to forward your calls to (e.g., *72-908-123-4567)

View solution in original post

Re: my son is nonverbal. i have blocked most of his calling. however, i want him to always be able to text. any way to open up texting. it seems like the safegaurd feature will only block calls/text together. i only want calls. help
Weth
Legend

Just use immediate call forwarding.  It can be to your number, or set up free Google Voice number and have it go to a recording. 

• Forward all calls immediately (mobile phone won’t ring) – Call *72 + the 10-digit number that you want to forward your calls to (e.g., *72-908-123-4567)
Snn5
Legend

That idea works like a charm.

0 Likes