messages not going through (iPhone)
kmccants44

I've recently had a problem with my text messages not going through to my girlfriend. While it says delivered she has not been receiving them nor my phone calls. I'm trying to figure out if it is my phone or her phone that seems to be causing the problem.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: messages not going through (iPhone)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kmccants44 messaging is how I communicate. We want to be sure you can communicate as well. When did this start happening? Does it happen with anyone else? Is this with iMessage or text messaging?

RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kmccants44

It just started happening last week. The messages show as delivered in iMessage but she is not getting them. She says the same thing from her end as well, they are saying delivered but I am not receiving them and it's only my number. I tried restoring the phone but it is still doing the same thing.

0 Likes
kmccants44

And it's only her number, my messages are going through to everyone else

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's continue looking into this issue further. Does she have your girlfriend blocked? You can check this by going to her name in your Contact list. Have both of you tried powering the device off and on? What model of the iPhone do you both have?

YeseniaV_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes