large data usage in a 4 hout period
markbucolow

First verizon makes this too difficult to get answers or ask questions.  We had 7 GB of data consumed in a 4 hour period.  Called Verizon and they said it was likely due to up/downloading from a cloud application. [Removed]

profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: large data usage in a 4 hout period
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is WiFi Assist currently enabled or disabled?

Smartphones have a feature that gives a general breakdown of how data is being consumed...apps, Internet access...etc. Likewise the My Verizon app provides similar information.

If an app or two is responsible for the high consumption, consider pinning it/them to WiFi.

0 Likes
Re: large data usage in a 4 hout period
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

markbucolow,

Help is here! I regret that you are struggling with receiving assistance. We absolutely want to make sure you can keep tabs on your data usage. Thank you dexman! These are good things to point out & to ask in order to resolve the high usage.

To better help you with your data usage concerns, I would need to access your account. I’m going to send you a Private Message so that I can gather account specifics. Please reply back to me in the Private Message to continue. Thank you!

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes