is my sim card unlocked?
Ninoscar
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi,

I have iPhone 6 plus. I told that all  iPhones were set up for international Travel. all i need was too swap sim cards? Is this true or false?

Nino

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: is my sim card unlocked?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ninoscar,

We know how important it is to your phone internationally. I've used my phone out of the states as well and it's important to have your phone capable of making calls. Yes you are correct, but only the ones that are 4G devices. Your phone is capable of doing this as well. Also, we have international plans that may work for you as well. Where were you traveling to?
JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ninoscar
Enthusiast - Level 2

How do know if I have 4G device?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Traveling Internationally is always really exciting! Where are you headed? As Jasper previously stated, your device, the iPhone 6, is a 4G device. Do you have any other questions?
NicholeK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ninoscar
Enthusiast - Level 2

I’m from Miami, Florida. I’m in Nairobi, Kenya.

My Wifi was working fine till now. I did suspend it before I left the US and it is now telling me to Activate now.

Nino

0 Likes