Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,427 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions
iphone x order - 2 day shipping delayed to 2 months shipping?
DEBKIM99
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered an Iphone X and LG V40 online early Thanksgiving this year, and was guided with an online rep over chat.

I thought everything went smoothly, as my LG V40 shipped out and delivered in a few days.

As for the Iphone X, it was in "processing" state for 5 days straight with no change! I was unable to find anything online either from people.

Eventually I decided to call customer service and went on online chat to see what is going on.

One of the reps told me that there was a system error where they now have to manually input every Iphone X order in. I suspect that Verizon did not expect so many orders so that it even depleted the ones in the warehouse or is still shuffling through all the orders at this time due to the influx.
And so this new process meant I have to nullify my current order from Thanksgiving and sign a new contract by the 5th and it has a new shipping date is almost 2 months away!!! Are you kidding me?
2 days to 2 months away! This is madddd! How is this operational excellence?

First of all, why do I have to sign a new terms and agreement?

Secondly, if I never called, would you guys have never changed the processing status?
Lastly, why is the shipping date changed to 2 months out!??? How does this justify your service and why would I have to pay for the 2 months that I am unable to use the phone per the terms and agreement?

Please offer your resolutions.
Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iphone x order - 2 day shipping delayed to 2 months shipping?
andpentons
Enthusiast - Level 1

The same thing has happened to us.  Now they don't have the promotion in the new agreement for the $400 off the iPhone X.  It is a mess trying to get anyone to call or answer me.  But yet they want me to sign the new agreement without the $400 promotion in it (the first agreement had it clearly listed that we would get $16.66 credited a month for 24 months).  I am furious and have waisted a lot of time on this already. 

DEBKIM99
Enthusiast - Level 1

Exactly...

If I knew I had to wait 2 months for this phone, I would have bought a different phone with the $400 credit.

I do not understand what Verizon's motive for this event, and how it plans to clean up its mess.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would never want you to feel this way, Andpentons. Please allow us to offer some clarity. When the original $400 off the iPhone X promotion was offered, one of the stipulations was while supplies last. Once the device sold out, due to the higher than expected sales, we were no longer to offer this deal. You are still more than welcome to review our current promotions at VerizonWireless.com/Deals .  If you have additional questions, we're always here to offer assistance  and support.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you have all the information you need.  Did you have questions on the promotion that is being applied to your account?

0 Likes

Add thoughts to the community

Start a new topic or ask questions in the open forum.