iphone 6s delivery
DHB68

I ordered an iphone 6s 128 gb space gray on 9/12.  Was told at the time and received an email stating that it was to be delivered on 9/25.  As of this morning, 9/25 at 9:30 AM my order status still shows processing order.  What the heck is going on???!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iphone 6s delivery
BlakeAJ

You better call, mine did the same thing and now I've found out I won't be getting my phone today.

0 Likes
DHB68

Thanks.  I did check and you are correct.  The stupid thing is I pre-ordered and now I can pick a 128 gb in store today.  Once again, VZW functions like a group of ass clowns and pisses me off.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DHB68, this is not the kind of experience we want you to be having with Verizon Wireless. I want to make sure that we get a chance to turn things around today. You stated that you were able to check your order, when is the expected shipping date on the device? Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DHB68

I never did get an expected delivery date.  I had to go to the store, they could not figure out what happened at the store because they had my signature and all that was needed from me for the phone order (I ordered the phone in the Verizon store).  They had a time cancelling the order because there was some sort of lock on it, as if there was something outstanding to be completed, although there was not.  Cancelling the order allowed me to then go ahead and purchase one at the store.  Had I not made the trip to the store and wasted more of my time because of VZW's screw up, I would still be waiting.  I'm just not very happy about the amount of time this whole thing took, and I never could get any answers as to what went wrong... no one at the store or online had a clue.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DHB68,

This is dishearting to learn of this unpleasant experience you had. Your time is definitely valuable and we apologize for the time it took for you to receive your iPhone 6s. We also strive for our customers to have the best experience with us. We will forward these details to the approriate team to ensure this process does not happen again. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any additional questions or concerns. Thank you for being the best part of Verizon Wireless. Have a great rest of your day!

JuanD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes