iphone 6 trade in program FAIL!

I have been a Verizon Wireless customer for as long as I can remember. But I'm on the verge of of leaving over the $400 they still owe me.  When the iPhone 6 came out last September Verizon like many other providers where offering a great trade in offer that seemed to good to be true. My wife was skeptical but we went on at pursued the offer anyway and ordered our new phones online. Soon after we received our new phones we received instructions on how to send in our old ones. I did everything exactly the way Verizon told me to. I received tracking numbers and preceded to check them periodically to see the status of my trade in. I figured due to the overwhelming response that it would take a while for them to process my request. Months went by yet according to there system they still never received my phones. Finally on February 5th 2015 I reached a friendly representative on the phone and he quickly said that "my records have been updated and that I should be receiving my trade in with in a few weeks." Here we are at the end of June and I still haven't received the $400 that Verizon still owes me. After looking on the forums I finally found the the number to call and it is conveniently and constantly busy. If Verizon doesn't make this right soon it will be time to start shopping for a new service provider. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes