iphone 6 dropped calls
MIKNOR29

Every since I got my new iPhone 6 a couple of a few weeks ago my service has been awful. I never used to have my iPhone drop calls and now it is happening multiple times within the SAME call while I am standing still with what should be good coverage. It's getting difficult to conduct business on my iPhone. What is going on?! Is this the iPhone or crappy Verizon service for some reason? I've been a Verizon customer for over a decade and have always had excellent coverage and never dropped calls.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iphone 6 dropped calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MIKNOR29,

Dropped calls are not in our vocabulary, so let’s get this fixed as quickly as possible. We appreciate your long time loyalty! What Zip Code are you in? Do you know of any other Verizon Wireless customers in your area experiencing dropped calls? Do the calls drop when you are in one specific location or everywhere you go?

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes