iphone 6, all voice messages are deleted, "mailbox full"
howesmusic

I have deleted all voicemail messages on my phone, however when someone calls, it says that the box is full.  How do you fix this issue?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iphone 6, all voice messages are deleted, "mailbox full"
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried dialing into the voicemail system using *86 to delete the messages?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
howesmusic

Yes I did a little while ago, deleted what was there and now its allowing messages.

Thank you

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to receive voicemails is definitely essential with your phone, howesmusic. We're glad to learn that Ann154's step was able to get this working again for you. Thanks for choosing Verizon! If you haven’t already enrolled in our free rewards program, Verizon Up, click here to learn more: m.vzw.com/m/UpSocial. Have a great rest of your weekend!

Nicole_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Seriously? Now you are plugging the rewards program like an advertisement? What is wrong with this picture?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes