iphone 5se all of the sudden can not receive calls from my doctor
pixie7

Hello,

On Saturday, my doctor's office was trying to call me. It would ring on my end.  I would answer and see the call timer start.  It would get to 00:01 and then went straight to 'Call Ended.'  I tried calling from our landline and I got through.  My husband called and it got through.  The doctor's office called and the same thing happened with the call being ended.  They said they hear it ring twice and then goes to silence.  It doesn't even allow them to leave a voice mail.  I tried from my work line and I got through just fine.  I've restarted my phone and reset the network settings.  What can be the issue???? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iphone 5se all of the sudden can not receive calls from my doctor
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance of being able to receive calls from your doctor pixie7. We want to be sure to get this resolved. Does this issue only happen when your doctor calls or does it happen with other callers as well? Were there any changes to your device around the time the issue began such as new apps or updates?

RashadM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes