Re: iPhone X Insurance - Asurion is a Rip-off

I paid for this so called insurance for years, when I finally needed it, my phone was lost, I went through hours and hours of negotiations with Verizon and then Asurian and after three days they finally sent me a replacement phone, which wouldn't charge.  They quickly sent another phone which had a bad battery.  The third phone finally worked but was all scratched and had a substantial dent in the side.  Also the volume on this phone is far reduced from the previous phone but this is not covered by Asurion.  Verizon is the only service we have in northern New Mexico and they also know it.  The actual cell phone service is very poor after they remove the second cell tower in our location and having a used phone and I mean used makes me reconsider getting a land line again.

If you have a choice don't get the insurance, I coul dhave bought 3 phones for what I paid.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: iPhone X Insurance - Asurion is a Rip-off

mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

Asurion is the same carrier other cell carriers use.  They don’t answer to the carriers.  File a BBB complaint against Asurion because they sent you 3 defective phones.  

As for the cost, you would have paid one deductible for the reduced amount because of declining deductible.  (About $128]

0 Likes