iPhone 7 plus order & past due balance
Jenni122701

Hi. My account is current and the other day I ordered the iPhone 7 Plus. It says that the item will be shipped when it comes in as long as the account is current. However my bill payment will be late this month. Will my order hold and still ship out when I do make my payment? Or will my order cancel if it comes in and I have the past due?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 7 plus order & past due balance
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JENNI2579, I'd love to ensure you get that device in your hands. If there is a preorder on the account, any past due balance greater than $24.99 would result in the order being cancelled. This includes payments made under arrangements.

TylerK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: iPhone 7 plus order & past due balance
tojhtc
Enthusiast - Level 2

It was answered that the payment would need to be made before Verizon will process the order. In fact they will cancel the order. An issue as big as that for the iPhone upgrade this year is the fact that it is one month earlier than last year so being on the Edge program means an extra payment is required on top of any other amount that might be past due.

0 Likes