Highlighted

Re: iPhone 7 Plus delivery date and options

I don't get why you would get a delivery date the same as mine ordering it three weeks after me, how does that make sense? I ordered the MB 128gb 7 plus.

Highlighted

What is the point of the order status page?  It gives no valuable information.  It says 'Please check later' and 'Processing'  What does that mean? Did my order get submitted?  Has the inventory been secured? Are they building it? Shipping it? Is action needed from me? The lack of communication makes me want to try alternative options.

Highlighted

You said it, my thoughts exactly!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Novice

I know right makes no sense, Verizon clearly isn't going in order, that's why I canceled and re-ordered because people ordering after me were getting earlier ship dates

0 Likes
Highlighted

Novice

I agree, I don't even check anymore, once I get an email or cc text, makes no sense to look

0 Likes
Highlighted

Something happened on my order. This morning Verizon charged my bank account for the upgrade fee and sales tax, and their website now says 'Your order is being processed, please check back later', instead of a delivery date. I'm cautiously optimistic!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Novice

hopefully I'm not to far behind you

0 Likes
Highlighted

Leader

DAVTRE92 wrote:

Something happened on my order. This morning Verizon charged my bank account for the upgrade fee and sales tax, and their website now says 'Your order is being processed, please check back later', instead of a delivery date. I'm cautiously optimistic!

It will be delivered on Wednesday.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Is that a for sure on Wednesday delivery?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Yup charged last night too! Yes usually it's 2 day delivery so Wednesday will be the latest if it ships out today. Also depends on how close you are to the distributor. I know my phones from Verizon always ship from Memphis, Idk if that's for the whole US, but I'm in CT so it's either 1-2 days depending if it's 2 day air or regular 2 day by truck.