iPhone 7 Plus delivery date and options
DAVTRE92
Enthusiast - Level 3

On 9/19/16 I ordered an iPhone 7 Plus online through Verizon, with an expected delivery date of 11/9. There has been no news or movement in the date, and my order always says 'Processing'. Would it be quicker to cancel the order and order an unlocked one through Apple? Their website lists 3-4 weeks for delivery. I'm fearful that any day I'll get a notice from Verizon changing the delivery date to further away. Does anyone have any thoughts or opinions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iPhone 7 Plus delivery date and options
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@DAVTRE92 We want you to get your device as soon as possible. I'm here to help. I would not recommend canceling your order as our inventory is sent out in order of when the device  order was placed. I am sure your new iPhone 7 Plus will be worth the wait. You can always check the status of your order online http://vz.to/2cI69vl. Please let us know if you have and questions.

AdrienneP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@DAVTRE92 We want you to get your device as soon as possible. I'm here to help. I would not recommend canceling your order as our inventory is sent out in order of when the device  order was placed. I am sure your new iPhone 7 Plus will be worth the wait. You can always check the status of your order online http://vz.to/2cI69vl. Please let us know if you have and questions.

AdrienneP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DAVTRE92
Enthusiast - Level 3

Have you experienced the delivery date being moved back?

0 Likes
DAVTRE92
Enthusiast - Level 3

Have you seen the delivery date be pushed back or extended on recent orders?

0 Likes
LAKMOO20
Contributor - Level 1

Some have, some haven't, I ordered my jet black, 128gb, 7 plus on 10/7, edd 11/30, no movement here, from another forum on mac rumors, they are shipping orders with an edd 10/26, so about two weeks early

0 Likes
Shancock467
Enthusiast - Level 2

It seems that they are more worried about getting the MB and JB phones out versus other colors. I've seen very few posts about people getting RG, Gold, and silver, mainly just the people who got right in on pre-order day. My ESD is 10/19 (hasn't changed since order date) and it's so close, but it sucks when you see other customers, and mainly MB, JB iphones getting sent out right away. 😕

0 Likes
DAVTRE92
Enthusiast - Level 3

My order of a MB on 9/19 is still not in, and still 11/09 expected delivery...

0 Likes
Shancock467
Enthusiast - Level 2

It seems that way on Mac Rumors, I've seen nothing but MB going out, I think it depends on order date, but it doesn't seem like verizon has an actual que when it comes to shipping. There have been people who ordered the same day as me and got their phones earlier.  When I talked to a rep she made it sound like my phone was chilling in the warehouse waiting for the 10/19 date. Hopefully you won't have to wait much longer, it is just an estimate so you might get it sooner. 

0 Likes
DAVTRE92
Enthusiast - Level 3

Time will tell, we can only guess... Thanks for sharing, and good luck!!

LAKMOO20
Contributor - Level 1

Mb does seem to be moving faster, canceled my jb order today and placed another order for a 256gb, 7 plus, mb, with a new edd of 11/9

0 Likes