iPad Air 2 stopped working
Slaguila
Enthusiast - Level 1

My iPad Air 2 stoped working. I thought it needed to be charged but after a few hours on the charger it still would not turn on. I checked the charger and it works for my iPhone just fine. I've had this iPad for a month, what do I do with it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPad Air 2 stopped working
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

If you purchased it from Verizon I would contact them about the warranty. They may send you to Apple, but the manufactures warranty should cover the issue; this is assuming it doesn't have any major damage like crack in the screen, dents etc.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

One month is way too soon for this device to have issues. Does the devicve even recognize that the charger has been plugged in? Is there any evident damage inside the charging port by any chace?
AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Slaguila
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have talked to customer support. This iPad is being returned to Apple. I really hate getting defective devices.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I do not blame you one bit. I would not want a device to go defective one month after getting it. I'm sure the next will be good to go. Let us know if you need anything else. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

It really is the worst, it's like having a toy taken away. Hopefully a replacement will arrive soon!

0 Likes