got a used iphone and i want to switch and keep number and contacts etc..any advice?
jrckb197

Have an iPhone 4 its in really bad shape. I got a used one from a family member that's in much better condition. having trouble keeping my current phone#

contacts music Apps. etc  PLEASE HELP !! lmao

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: got a used iphone and i want to switch and keep number and contacts etc..any advice?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Here I am to save the day jrckb197! Let's get your iPhone activated on your number. There are a couple of things that needs to be done before we begin. First, let's log out of your Apple ID and iCloud, if you have it setup, on your old iPhone. Assuming that you have all of your info saved on the computer or iCloud, power the device off. Once you have done so, please verify that the former user of the iPhone that you want to activate has signed out of his/her iCloud and Apple ID. This is a critical step to verify. After doing so, then we want to change the device ID on your mobile number on My Verizon and proceed with the activation process. Once you have done so, please reply with your results.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: got a used iphone and i want to switch and keep number and contacts etc..any advice?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Here I am to save the day jrckb197! Let's get your iPhone activated on your number. There are a couple of things that needs to be done before we begin. First, let's log out of your Apple ID and iCloud, if you have it setup, on your old iPhone. Assuming that you have all of your info saved on the computer or iCloud, power the device off. Once you have done so, please verify that the former user of the iPhone that you want to activate has signed out of his/her iCloud and Apple ID. This is a critical step to verify. After doing so, then we want to change the device ID on your mobile number on My Verizon and proceed with the activation process. Once you have done so, please reply with your results.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes