goUnlimited Apple Music
Scoutchuck
I signed up for goUnlimited plan a couple of weeks ago. This week I decided to try the free six month trial of Apple Music. I enrolled two days ago, but never got a text with the link. I have an Android phone (Galaxy S6). I installed the Apple Music app, but I haven't signed in or used the app on my phone. I DO have an Apple ID, but not Apple Music. I am an Account Manager on my plan. How long does it take to receive a text with the link to activate my six months. The Add-on page states Apple Music expires in 5 months 28 days or pay $9.99 per month.
0 Likes
Re: goUnlimited Apple Music
boringusername
Master - Level 1

How do I sign up for Apple Music?

If you meet the eligibility requirements, the Account Owner or Account Manager can follow these steps to sign your line up for Apple Music:

• Visit Verizon's webpage on Apple Music on your computer or smartphone's browser.
  • You can also enroll from the My Verizon app:
    1. Tap Menu. Then tap Account and Add-Ons.
    2. Select the line you want to enroll in the Apple Music promotion, tap the Entertainment tab and then tap View for offer details.
    3. To continue, accept the Terms and Conditions by selecting the check box, then tap Get Apple Music.
    4. To finalize your enrollment in the trial, tap Confirm and then Got it.
    5. Each line will get a free text message within 24 hours. Tap the link in the text to either download Apple Music on Android or to open Apple Music on iPhone.

See Apple Music FAQs

0 Likes
Scoutchuck

Thanks for the response. As stated, I am an administrator for my plan. I followed this to a "T" and never got the text within the 24 hours.

The Verizon's webpage on Apple Music states my line is "Enrolled". My only option on that page is "Opt out of Apple Music"

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry for any trouble not receiving the text message, Scoutchuck. We know it's important that you're able to get that up and running. Based on the status you showed in your last post, you're already enrolled. The message includes a download link for the app, but you can also download it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.apple.android.music&hl=en Does this information help? EricW_VZW

0 Likes