Highlighted

contacts automatically update

So i have two iphone ( 5s and 6) and when the iphone 5s receives call or calls people, those contacts automatically appear on iphone 6 recent contacts and vice versa anyone knows how to fx it??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: contacts automatically update

Sr. Leader

You are sharing AppleID on the 2 phones.  Give one of the phones a different AppleID and set up family sharing so you an still share apps. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Sr. Leader

You are sharing AppleID on the 2 phones.  Give one of the phones a different AppleID and set up family sharing so you an still share apps. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Tle110

Let's talk about your iPhone situation. Can you clarify please, when you make/receive calls on iPhone 5S, are you experiencing the calls ringing to the iPhone 6?

LauraD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

I'm not experiencing the calls ringing but the phone number appear on the iphone 6

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Tle110

Let's solve this mystery. Do you all have the same Apple ID's? Do you have Family Sharing turned on on your devices?

LauraD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Oh I think I solved it I put the same apple Id on both phones

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

Oh I think I solved it I put the same apple Id on both phones

Glad you solved it, I would have never thought of that. 

0 Likes