contacts automatically update
Tle110
Enthusiast - Level 1

So i have two iphone ( 5s and 6) and when the iphone 5s receives call or calls people, those contacts automatically appear on iphone 6 recent contacts and vice versa anyone knows how to fx it??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: contacts automatically update
Weth
Legend

You are sharing AppleID on the 2 phones.  Give one of the phones a different AppleID and set up family sharing so you an still share apps. 

View solution in original post

Weth
Legend

You are sharing AppleID on the 2 phones.  Give one of the phones a different AppleID and set up family sharing so you an still share apps. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Tle110

Let's talk about your iPhone situation. Can you clarify please, when you make/receive calls on iPhone 5S, are you experiencing the calls ringing to the iPhone 6?

LauraD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Tle110
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm not experiencing the calls ringing but the phone number appear on the iphone 6

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Tle110

Let's solve this mystery. Do you all have the same Apple ID's? Do you have Family Sharing turned on on your devices?

LauraD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Tle110
Enthusiast - Level 1

Oh I think I solved it I put the same apple Id on both phones

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Oh I think I solved it I put the same apple Id on both phones

Glad you solved it, I would have never thought of that. 

0 Likes