cellular data not working
Acharping17
Enthusiast - Level 2

My fiance and I have been having issues with our data not working properly. We both have iphones, and we have been experiencing these issues since January. Our phones will say that we have service, but when we try to use it, it is either very slow or does not work at all. It happens everywhere in the city that we live in, and in surrounding cities as well. He is planning on switching to a different network after having dealt with this for so long.

0 Likes
Re: cellular data not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It saddens us to hear your fiance plans on leaving the Verizon family due to service issues. It's our goal to provide you with the most reliable coverage, and we'd be happy to figure out what's going on. What city and ZIP Code is this happening in? How long has this been going on? Have you made any changes to the account/plan since you noticed these issues?

JesusuG_VZW

0 Likes
johndjr
Enthusiast - Level 2

I been having same issues every since being the s20 phone that are 5G capable.   

I think it's definitely any phone with the 5g sim card

0 Likes
Acharping17
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hendersonville, NC 28791 and 28792. We have unlimited data. It started shortly after the Pandemic, and when y’all were giving out the 15gb of data to people. I used to love Verizon because I had data in places other companies did not, but it is becoming a problem when I dont even have full data in my home.

0 Likes
Acharping17
Enthusiast - Level 2

I feel silly for saying this, but I didn’t even know my phone had a 5g sim card

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are dedicated to keeping you connected! Please tell me more about what you are experiencing with your S20 device and the cellualr connection.

YaleK_VZW

0 Likes