Your Web Site Sucks
WHR3715
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just wanted to log my absolute contempt for Verizon's utterly useless web features which don't even allow me to shop any phones or plans. EVERY SINGLE TIME for going on almost THREE MONTHS now I have been blocked from even researching plans and phones due to the failure of the web site's infrastructure. And that's not all. Sometimes, I can't even log in to pay for my bill. You are a multibillion multinational corporation with tens of millions of customers and you can't even figure out how to create a functioning web site. On that front alone, it leaves one feeling extremely cynical about signing up for your service, and I've been a loyal customer for over four years. At the rate the panel of monkeys in your web development lab are going, I'd be willing to throw my support to a competitor out of sheer spite.

Seriously, get your freaking act together. It is a national embarrassment that the leading telecommunications provider in the United States cannot provide a FUNCTIONING WEB SITE in the 21st century. I don't want to talk to your schmoozing salesmen. I don't want to debate plans and phones under pressure in an archaic brick-and-mortar store where I have to spend the gas to go there, not to mention I am limited by searching to the store hours. I want to compare and contrast options online without hassle, and your company is an abject failure on that account. Is that really so hard, or do we have to threaten to break up your conglomerate under anti-trust regulation to get real results? Because if that is what it will take, as far as I'm concerned, it is long past time for the federal government to put the nail in your coffin. No wonder net neutrality is such a pressing issue in today's age, seeing as how your near monopoly status has contributed to absolutely horrible service on what is a very rudimentary feature provided by several other multi-billion dollar corporations throughout the world.

You should be ashamed. I seriously don't know how any of you even have meaningful employment. Your entire web development team should be imprisoned for their incompetence. If I had the financial power to perpetrate a coordinated assault on the finances and stock security of Verizon, I would, with extreme prejudice.

Labels (1)
Re: Your Web Site Sucks
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

WHR3715,

Providing you with excellent customer service is the number one priority here at Verizon Wireless. I am sorry to hear that you feel this way about us lately but we do want to address any concerns you may have. We are constantly working to improve our website so that it is indeed fully functional for our customers.  Please be assured we will continue to provide feedback in hopes to make sure this never occurs again. We hope we can restore your confidence in Verizon Wireless and prove we are worthy of your continued business.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
narntek
Contributor - Level 3

Haven't had a problem logging on or doing anything on the site. Try clearing your temporary internet files, cookies, cache, history, etc. and then try to come back and see if it works.

andersonfmly
Enthusiast - Level 2

The Verizon Wireless website can be mighty fickle. Sometimes it works great, other times it is a painfully slow and mind-numbing headache.

A classic example is this evening... I logged in to the forum section early this evening and spent some time here and everything worked just as you'd expect. When I was done I did not log out. About 30-minutes late I attempted to get back to the site to pay my bill - and it was running like a three legged dog in heat. It seriously tested my patience, forcing me to log in multiple times, waiting several minutes between page loads, etc... I completely agree with ou that Verizon Wireless needs to do something to improve its overall reliability.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want you to experience the reliability you need when managing your account, andersonfmly. The suggestions from our fellow community members Snn5 and narntek were a great place to start. Did you happen to have the opportunity to try those steps when you noticed the slower performance? Does the slow experience always tend to happen when switching from these community forums to managing your account?

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

Re: Your Web Site terrible
Dumbugga
Enthusiast - Level 1

Every time Verizon changes it's web site it's worse and less user-friendly than it was before.

I wish I was back with AT&T.

Danike64
Enthusiast - Level 2

It’s terrible, have cleared cache cookies etc. tried different browsers and website still not working Properly, especially usage details feature-it gives this error 

“Your request could not be processed at this time. Please try again later”

ALWAYS something going wrong with this new and not improved website. 

Very frustrating ! 

0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The last thing that we want is for you to consider going back to AT&T. We will be happy to address any concerns that you have with our website. May you please elaborate, what exact issue are you having? DavidR_VZW

0 Likes