Highlighted

Will there be an additional charge to send a text message in Belgium?

PhotoSandy

I will be traveling to Belgium next week.  Can I text randomly without incurring additional charges?  Can I phone the US or phone other European phone numbers?  What is the charge on Verizon.  On Sprint I paid one additional $10 charge and had a per minute price for phone calls.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Traveling to Europe...can i only text when wifi available. Can I call other european phones or us phones

Community Manager
Community Manager

A trip to Belgium sounds amazing! Lets get you all set up so that you can use your device while traveling. Text messages are billed at $0.50 for a message sent and $0.05 for a message received. To send a text or multimedia message, you would need to dial plus sign then 1 then ten digit U.S number. Please know that you need a Global device with active SIM card. Also we would need to add an International dialing feature for full voice functionality while traveling outside of the U.S.

For additional information, please visit: http://www.verizonwireless.com/wcms/global/plans-and-pricing.html

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Re: Traveling to Europe...can i only text when wifi available. Can I call other european phones or us phones

Community Manager
Community Manager

A trip to Belgium sounds amazing! Lets get you all set up so that you can use your device while traveling. Text messages are billed at $0.50 for a message sent and $0.05 for a message received. To send a text or multimedia message, you would need to dial plus sign then 1 then ten digit U.S number. Please know that you need a Global device with active SIM card. Also we would need to add an International dialing feature for full voice functionality while traveling outside of the U.S.

For additional information, please visit: http://www.verizonwireless.com/wcms/global/plans-and-pricing.html

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes