Why is my voice mail full even after messages have been deleted?
Erickamny

a recording says my voicemail is full even when I've deleted messages on my iphone 5. Please help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: voicemail full even after messages have been deleted.
pherson
Champion - Level 1

I'm willing to bet you need to actually dial into your voicemail and see if any are there; and also even if you delete them from the initial screen on you device it's only temporary. You have to then go into trash and permanently delete them. Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Erickamny , we always want you to use every features of your device. Let’s work together to see what is going on. How long has this been happening? Do you show a notification on your device for voicemails? 

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

I'm willing to bet you need to actually dial into your voicemail and see if any are there; and also even if you delete them from the initial screen on you device it's only temporary. You have to then go into trash and permanently delete them. Hope that helps.

Joni3
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have deleted my voice message and deleted the trash but my voice message is still full.

TRJ1

I was experiencing the same problem...the VM said it was full even after I deleted them and deleted the deleted box. However, I realized that I have two IPhones on my account, the other number/Iphone I don't use as much and I keep off. It was full of VM's (spam/telemarketers). I deleted all of those, including the deleted box and that cleared the problem up for me.

0 Likes