Why does it show that uninstalled apps are using 400 MB of space and how do I get rid of them?
sviers13

Why does it show that uninstalled apps are using 400 MB of space and how do I get rid of them?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Storage space
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sivers13,

Let us help you create more space on your iPhone. To completely remove an app and all of its data,  first delete the app on your iPhone. Then in iTunes under Library, click on Apps, right-click the app you want to delete and select delete, when prompted, move all files to trash, empty your trash. Connect your phone and sync. The app and all of its data will be gone. Keep us posted if you have any additional questions.

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Storage space
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sivers13,

Let us help you create more space on your iPhone. To completely remove an app and all of its data,  first delete the app on your iPhone. Then in iTunes under Library, click on Apps, right-click the app you want to delete and select delete, when prompted, move all files to trash, empty your trash. Connect your phone and sync. The app and all of its data will be gone. Keep us posted if you have any additional questions.

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes