Why can't I get incomming calls from one number?
Rachel85

Hi I get all other incoming calls but when my boyfriend tries calling he gets nothing no rings and I don't get the call this just started recently and when I call him it rings like normal and goes to voicemail but he don't get my call, not sure whose end the problem is on. Thanks for any help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Incoming calls
Rachel85

Can anyone help me figure out why I'm not able to get calls from a certain number all of a sudden? His number is not blocked

0 Likes
Re: Incoming calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Rachel85, I realize how important it is to get calls from someone that means very much to you like a boyfriend. Let me help to see why your not getting his calls and why when you call him it gose to voicemail. If the call was blocked, there would have been a message of some kind to inform. Do you know if he has any problems with his phone as to perhaps why you are not able to reach him or he reach you? Are you able to send him text messages and he able to reply back without any issues? Share more details so we can figure out what the issue is and get it resolved as quickly as possible.
EdwinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!