Why Has My Trade In Credit Changed?
MINDYTAFT
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered 2 iphone 7s.  I will be trading in my Iphone 6 to get the up to 650 and an Iphone 5 for up to 400.  When I log in to see my orders  the trade in is now showing i will only be getting 220 and 55???

It was totally fine before and my receipt is showing the correct trade in deal... Should I be worried my online account is showing something different??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why did my trade in credit change?
MINDYTAFT
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you, I got confirmation from Verizon on Facebook messenger.  She assured me that after we receive the phones and start the trade in, that I will indeed get up to the promotional credit.  They are in great condition per the Verizon store employee theres been no internal or external damage and we turned off find my iPhone in store that day.  So hopefully I will get full credit Smiley Happy  Thanks

View solution in original post

0 Likes
daninels
Enthusiast - Level 2

If I look at my "Device Trade-In Program" email from them it shows the amount of $650. Where are you looking that you don't see it?

0 Likes
MINDYTAFT
Enthusiast - Level 2

When I go to my orders:

• Order placed09/09/2016Order number1400491ProductsStatusOrder details

Your trade-in credit

Trade-In Device

Apple® iPhone® 5 White 32GB

Trade-In Status

Request Submitted

Original Appraisal

$55.00

Final Appraisal

$0.00

Adjustment Reason

Apple® iPhone®6 64GB in Silver

Request Submitted

$220.00

$0.00

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate you bringing your trade-in inquiry to our attention MINDYTAFT. Our goal is to ensure that you are able to take full advantage of the iPhone 7 trade-in promo. The screenshot is a huge help. Let's look deeper into the issue together. Is there any physical or liquid damage on the devices? Also, do you have Find My iPhone turned off on both devices? Keep in mind that both of these incidences can have a negative impact on the trade-in value of your iPhones.

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MINDYTAFT
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you, I got confirmation from Verizon on Facebook messenger.  She assured me that after we receive the phones and start the trade in, that I will indeed get up to the promotional credit.  They are in great condition per the Verizon store employee theres been no internal or external damage and we turned off find my iPhone in store that day.  So hopefully I will get full credit Smiley Happy  Thanks

0 Likes