What are the best settings for international travel?
elsr5579

I Have an iPhone 6 Plus and an iPad Air.  I have purchased an international plan on my account, but want to be sure that I have my settings set correctly.  should I keep my cellular settings, my roaming etc?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: What are the best settings for international travel?
batmanfan0302
Enthusiast - Level 3

Since the Verizon Support completely "missed" your question. To be able to use your Apple products internationally: When you arrive, Settings>Cellular>Roaming>Enable Voice and Data and then power your phone/tablet off and then on.
Have a wonderful time and try to connect to wifi as often as possible!

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

elsr5579, we love when our customer are proactive about the international travel needs. Wishing you safe travels. Where are you traveling to? It can make a difference in which plan is best for you to have. Which travel plan did you request for your account? Click her for our plans. http://vz.to/1Osi6FN

NatashaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

batmanfan0302
Enthusiast - Level 3

Since the Verizon Support completely "missed" your question. To be able to use your Apple products internationally: When you arrive, Settings>Cellular>Roaming>Enable Voice and Data and then power your phone/tablet off and then on.
Have a wonderful time and try to connect to wifi as often as possible!