What Do I Do If My iPhone Was Not In The Box?
neoprodigy
Enthusiast - Level 1

I received my package from Fedex today... upon opening.. seem like someone open the box before.. there is no wrapping around the iPhone box... and no phone in the box... called VZW... now its a waiting game...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: There is NO phone in my Iphone 7 Plus box... Seem like someone stole it! UGH!
neoprodigy
Enthusiast - Level 1

VZW was very helpful. they refund and re-order the phone for me on the same day. they also push me front of the line.... and I'm getting the Phone today!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: There is NO phone in my Iphone 7 Plus box... Seem like someone stole it! UGH!
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Hopefully you'll get some resolution. Have you contacted FedEx also? Was the shipping box tampered with? I have a habit of doing unboxing videos (not because ive ever received an empty box though) so I would imagine something like that helps prove you received it that way. Not that it would help you now of course. Did you place your order with a credit card? If so, you may be able to contact them and file a claim...

0 Likes
Bontjes
Enthusiast - Level 3

Holy [removed] Hopefully you don't get put in the back of the line for a new phone. However, I'm guessing you'll have to go through FedEx first. Good luck man! Keep us posted.

Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message Edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
neoprodigy
Enthusiast - Level 1

VZW was very helpful. they refund and re-order the phone for me on the same day. they also push me front of the line.... and I'm getting the Phone today!

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

That's awesome.  It's nice when companies do right by their customer.  Enjoy your new phone!

0 Likes