Very Disappointed In Verizon Customer Service
amyleaw

This is going to be long so I apologize. I want everyone to know what I have had to deal with over the last month and hope that this get's to someone who can get this resolved! 

I went into Verizon Federal Way to have my number changed. I decided that I needed to keep my old number and would just add on a line. This would also allow me to get the new Apply XS Max. I also purchased an apple watch and added a line for my daughter (I did not get a phone because I did not want to pay for one and figured she could use my old edge). Side note: I have a line for a JetPack

A week later I realized there was a buy one XS Max and get the XR free. I decided I would do this so my daughter could be on the iPhone as well. when I went in there was a problem with my account that was preventing the in-store associate along with the person she called on the phone from making any changes to my plan. My understanding was I had to be on an unlimited plan to get the free phone. I was told that they would have to wait for 24hrs to make the changes to the plan due to so many changes happening with my account. The associate was supposed to get everything changed and submit a form the next day. This never happened. 

My first phone call with someone who sent me a quote for the beyond unlimited plan for all of my lines, devices and not having auto payments. I spend 1 1/2 hours on the phone with the lady who was once again not able to get my plan changed because there was a pending order. I ended up having to get off the phone, she was going to try and resolve this and get back to me. I did not hear back so I once again contacted Verizon I spoke with a guy who after an hour of talking to him to try and get thing's changed told me I had to go into the Verizon store. I did not want to do this because it would be using my gas and more of my time. I ended up going to the store with him on the phone. The store told me they could not help me and I would need to call the escalation team. The guy on the phone ended up hanging up on me. I called the escalation team and spent 3 hours on the phone with a lady who kept telling me she was trying to help and she was going to get this situation resolved and she was working on it. The lady gave me a phone number to text her at and told me she would give me a call the next day because she had to contact IT because it was not letting her change the plan. Over the next week, we exchanged over 20 texts and one phone call that lead to nothing. I was constantly told she was working on it and would get it handled, I was told she was escalating it multiple times and that she was contacting IT multiple times. After many days with no resolution and being in safety mode, I got frustrated and went into the Verizon store once again. The associate that helped was immediately rude to me, not listening to what I was trying to explain to him, he called support and even the support guy said he could tell he was being extremely rude to me, the support guy informed me that Verizon plans have now changed and the plan I was wanting to get on was no longer available and the new plan would be $50 more than what I was supposed to pay. I am at this point even more upset and feel I should not have to pay more for what I was originally quoted, the guy transferred me to a manager who just kept saying no over and over and that they can't change me to the plan I was promised. I ended up hanging up the phone and walked out of the store frustrated. I attempted to contact the person I was texting with multiple times asking her to call me and she never did, she has now stopped responding.

I have attempted to change my plan online and from my Verizon and still get an error anytime I try.  and change it. I am really at a loss for what to do from here and am highly disappointed in Verizon's ability to resolve this.

0 Likes