Verizon Trade in Program
dhsandoval

My iPhone 5c has a crack on the screen.  I was wondering if I could still trade it in for the $200 giftcard for the iPhone 6? If not, can I still get a giftcard if I trade it in just of lesser value?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon Trade in Program
dburne
Contributor - Level 2

Yes you " should" be able to get a lesser trade in value for your damaged phone. To find out what you might get, first go here:Electronic Device Recycling – Verizon Wireless 

Enter your model and go through the questions, you will get an app appraised value.  You can then decide whether to submit it for return. I did two iPhone 4's, one 8gb 4, and one 16gb 4s. The 4s had a cracked back , and the 4 is in mint condition. I am getting 200 bucks for the 4, and 76 bucks for the 4s. Well that is what they say I will get, remains to be seen when they get them back and what they actually send me...

View solution in original post

Weth
Legend

No. the terms clearly indicate you cannot have a cracked screen.

0 Likes
dburne
Contributor - Level 2

Yes you " should" be able to get a lesser trade in value for your damaged phone. To find out what you might get, first go here:Electronic Device Recycling – Verizon Wireless 

Enter your model and go through the questions, you will get an app appraised value.  You can then decide whether to submit it for return. I did two iPhone 4's, one 8gb 4, and one 16gb 4s. The 4s had a cracked back , and the 4 is in mint condition. I am getting 200 bucks for the 4, and 76 bucks for the 4s. Well that is what they say I will get, remains to be seen when they get them back and what they actually send me...