VZ Navigator
thatguykevin

Since the latest iOS update my VZ Navigator, my voice only speaks the street name and no direction like "turn left" or "turn right". If I don't look at the actual screen, I don't know which way to turn. Anyone else with this issue? Before the update, it worked great! I did remove, reboot and then reload it with no luck.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: VZ Navigator
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I would be lost without my VZ Navigator, thatguykevin.  So I know how important it is to get this working.  Thanks for your proactive approach of uninstalling and reinstalling to app. That would have been my first instinct too.  What is the model of your iPhone? Did this happen when going from iOS 8.x to iOS 9.0? I know Apple last week put out 9.0.1 (13A404) . Please make sure to have this latest version.  Are the turn by turn directions going through Bluetooth or from the phone speakers directly?

DavidH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: VZ Navigator
thatguykevin

It started with the 9.0 but continued with the 9.0.1. It's coming from the phone directly, not through Bluetooth.

0 Likes