Transferring Safari web site links to a new iPhone
TMRAIL

I have a new iPhone.  I want to transfer all of my content from my old iPhone, including the many web site links that I have set up on my old phone using the "Add to Home Screen" feature in Safari.  Is this part of the "content" that will be transferred to my new iPhone, using the Verizon Wireless content transfer process?

If not, does this mean that I have to go through the process of setting up new Safari links on my new iPhone one at a time?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Transferring Safari web site links to a new iPhone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TMRAIL - Transferring all of your personal content from one phone to another is definitely important. The Verizon Cloud will only allow you to back up and transfer your Contacts, photos and videos. Website links that you've saved and added to your home screen will not transfer to your new iPhone. If you bookmarked the websites, they will be in your Safari bookmark history. Please let us know if you have any other questions.    JacobV_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes