Trade in question
eric383

went into the verizon store yesterday and pre-ordered the iphone6. Going to trade in my iphone4 for the gift card. My question is, I see that the trade in submission has to be completed by 9/30/2014 but the phone has a delivery date of 10/7/2014. By me initializing the pre-order is this considered a submission? When I receive my phone in October and call verizon to turn on, do I handle turning in my old phone then to get the gift card?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Trade in question
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

eric383,

I'm glad you asked, it's important to make sure and prevent confusion. The pre-order is not considered a submission. Only completing the trade in form Electronic Device Recycling – Verizon Wireless here and receiving a trade in submission ID will be considered completed as long as it's done before 09/30/2014. After we receive the phone, before the deadline, it can take several weeks to process the gift card.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

Re: Trade in question
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

eric383,

I'm glad you asked, it's important to make sure and prevent confusion. The pre-order is not considered a submission. Only completing the trade in form Electronic Device Recycling – Verizon Wireless here and receiving a trade in submission ID will be considered completed as long as it's done before 09/30/2014. After we receive the phone, before the deadline, it can take several weeks to process the gift card.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport