Trade in Program - cannot find device
MICCOT95
Enthusiast - Level 1

Good morning!  We just upgraded a line and obtained the iPhone 7.  Everything on the account looks like it took place.  Time for trade in  When I go to the trade-in section, I cannot find the device listed in the drop down.  We have had lines with Verizon forever and this phone was bought through Verizon and has been an active until last week.   There is to be a $300 device credit but there is no way for me to obtain this credit.  So I guess I have two options.  1, return everything to the store and tell them I don't want the 7.  Or 2, see if I can get someone from Verizon to help me get this resolved.   Can someone please help? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Trade in Program - cannot find device
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MICCOT95,

Good morning. I would be puzzled if I had trouble with the trade in program. I'm confident that we can get this resolved. Please reach out to us via DM/PM in Twitter or Facebook for further assistance.

RyanC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes