Trade-In Deal
SHAAUD14
Enthusiast - Level 2

If my phone isn't going to ship until 11/09, but I ordered it on 9/25, that exceeds the 30-day window. Will I lose that $650 trade-in value because I was offered and accepted a phone that was not in stock? A Verizon Customer Service Member said there was only a 30-day window for that deal.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Trade-In Deal
JHFLEET

I'm in the same situation waiting on a plus.  The Verizon chat line lady told me that the 30 day trade-in window didn't start until the new phone was received.  Makes sense but I don't have it in writing.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I have good news, SHAAUD14 and JHFLEET, the promotion is based on the day your ordered your equipment. Once you receive it, then appraise it using the trade in website (https://www.verizonwireless.com/promos/device-trade-in/ ) . The trade-in will be for up to $650 depending on the device. After that, you’ll have 30 days to send the old phone in.

DavidH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
LBBUGS

I am still waiting for them to fix my issue with the trade in not working.  I ordered on the promotion but it was back ordered.  Went to the site to do the trade in ... nothing.  I would NOT have ordered a new iPhone 7 plus if I was not promised a $650 trade in for my iPhone 6.  Still waiting, and I am not going away quietly until I get that promised trade in.  I am very patient, but only up to a certain point.

0 Likes