Thank You, Verizon!!!
john92211
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just had to come in here this morning to say Thank You Verizon Wireless for your loyalty and satisfaction you guys had to offer me!! And because of that, my sister now has a new iPhone 6S + in Rose Gold and she loves it!!

We recently purchased the phone, via telephone when she has been without a phone for the past month and a half.. Due to her breaking her last iPhone that I gave her back in May '15 when I purchased mine the same month and year. Who else would be able to override manager approval, and let us get a phone that was 6 mos. left before the contract ended? I did not like seeing my sister without a phone while we we're out and about, while we had working phones, and she didn't!

Thanks Verizon, after 8+ years of my on time payments, and letting me get something needingly so badly even if my sister needed it! I shall stay with Verizon till the very end!

Have A Great Day! 🙂

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Thank You, Verizon!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You are so very welcome, John92211! We are glad we could help have this situation resolved and greatly value you as a loyal Verizon Wireless customer. We are always here to help and would like to personally thank you for being a valued customer, have a great day! Here is our contact link just for future reference: http://vz.to/1O4RCKr

ChrisM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!