Re: Text message problems
Anniesunshine
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm in MA.  I can't send or receive...STILL!!!

marietz54
Enthusiast - Level 1

Keep getting Message Not Sent Service Not Available when I try and text. Also in MA.

Odinthorne
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here, up in Maine! No texts send outside of iMessage.

OdieusG
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same in Bangor,  Odin. Other providers have been out for hours. Consider the time shift as a factor

brnadt13
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here in N.H?

0 Likes
Mary101013

Me too I'm in CT

0 Likes
YaYa8798

I'm having the same problem. I'm in PA

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Spoonbender,

Having fully functioning service is key and we are here to help make that happen. Please advise if this is a continuing issue. What zipcode are you in when you are noticing this?
SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

brnadt13, we truly want you to have total communication at all times. Let’s work together to look into what’s going on. How long has this been happening? Are you still having the issues? What’s the zipcode you are in experiencing troubles?

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Siselytson Since messaging is our way of communication we need to fix this right away. I don't want you missing out. I have a few questions for you. When did this start? What happens when you try to send a text? What make/model phone do you have?
DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes