Re: Tempered Glass Protector Replacement - Lifetime Warranty
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dorarodrigues, screen protectors are important for preventing damage to a phone. We want to ensure that your issue was fully resolved. Were you able to get the screen protector replaced through the manufacture using the information on the following web page https://www.zagg.com/us/en_us/warranty-policies/?

DavidC_VZW

0 Likes
Horsedancer
Enthusiast - Level 1

I went to the Puregear site and it’s free, except for the $9 or $10 postage fee!!!!  What a crock. 

0 Likes
Horsedancer
Enthusiast - Level 1

I totally agree with gymmom90.  I was “upsold” this screen protector to start with.  Now I will need to pay $10 to replace their inferior product??  Not sitting very well with me.  

0 Likes
mgambrell-01

I have a cracked protector screen. I have a Lifetime Warranty. What do I need to do to replace it.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to hear that your screen protector broke, thankfully it wasn't your phone screen. You will submit the warranty to the manufacture of the screen protector. Do you recall which screen protector you purchased?

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes
Rholley

No I don’t. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be able to get this replacement for you. Do you have an order number we can check? Do you have the location code?
JavierD_VZW

0 Likes
juneklein

keep getting error 404 from this invisibleshield link and from the link on zagg.com/register box. 

There is no place to create a sign on for a new account

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Making sure that you register your new products is important. We can help. Are you able to access other websites? Have you tried another browser?

GinaU_VZW

0 Likes
nanabobby

I'm very disappointed with Verizon for this scam!

I paid $40 for a lifetime warantee screen saver and it broke in no time, just like the others, but when you have to pay all the shipping, nothing ends up as a free replacement.  

Such a rip off!

0 Likes