Suddenly no calls or texts
parkmesalisa

Suddenly no calls or texts are going through or coming in on iPhone 4. Email works and voicemails show up, but the phone doesn't ring. I have done a soft reset numerous times. Occasionally an iMessage will get through, but not always. I didn't drop the phone or anything. I can't call into *228 to reset that way because I can't call out. I've tried checking airplane mode and I am not roaming. Is there a solution?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Suddenly no calls or texts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to ensure you get the service you deserve. What zip code are you located in? Are any other users experiencing issues?
YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
parkmesalisa

I'm in 92111. Not aware of others having the same problem around here, but

did see other similar posts online.

On Wednesday, September 23, 2015, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
parkmesalisa

Was working again for a couple of hours and now back to no calling, and no texts. As I replied before, I am in 92111 and am not aware of others with the same problem, although I do see them posted on this support board. Nobody seems to be getting any replies though. Please help.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

parkmesalisa,

This is quite concerning & want to role up our sleeves to get this resolved as quickly as possible. I have looked at your area & there aren't any reported issues. I appreciate the troubleshootin that you have done so far. Please go ahead and do what is called "Resetting All Settings" by clicking here http://vz.to/1PCNvm8 for the steps. This will erase your wifi setting on the phone (that can be re-added once reset is done), but nothing else will be erased off of your phone. Please keep us updated on the progress.

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes