Screen Replacement and Trade In
Jwenz

So I'm eligible to upgrade and trade in my iPhone 6s for an upgrade. Except, it has a small crack in the corner making it ineligible to trade in. If I personally replace the screen perfectly would I be able to enable myself for the trade in?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Screen Replacement and Trade In
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

If you get it repaired by an authorized Apple repair facility then yes. If you do it elsewhere and they do anything to void the warranty then Verizon will charge you for the remaining balance once they inspect it and deem that it's been tampered with (if they can tell).

0 Likes
Re: Screen Replacement and Trade In
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jwenz,

We want to make sure nothing goes wrong. Kaebfly, is correct in stating that your warranty maybe affected if we have found any indication that it has been tampered with. If this is completed by a Apple location this would not void the warranty and you could trade the device in for the new phone of your choice.

JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes