Re: ROBO CALLS , how do I stop them?
rmh2195

community managers on here are absolutely useless. all this so called block spam should be at no charge, this is from a loyal customer for 27 YEARS......................

0 Likes
cmxbsc

Im in the same boat.  But you can BUY robo blockers from verizon.  I pay for service. Yet they want us to pay more.  Think if your water company said that.  Oh there's sewage coming in with your water?  Pay more and we'll clean it up.

They can do something.. For a price.

0 Likes
mdw730

Yeah, they're not making enough money now. Thanks but no thanks Verizon.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello mdw730,

I'm sorry to learn that you keep receiving unwanted calls. I'm not a fan of pesky calls either. Robocalls are something that unfortunately is becoming way too common, and I'm right here to help in any way I can. I'm happy to let you know that we have a great new application called Call Filter: https://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/call-filter/ It includes spam block, spam detection, caller details, and more. Two options are available, one being free. The other includes more features, and is $2.99 each month (you get a free 10-day trial period, though). If you have an iPhone, you can download it from the App Store. If you have an Android, it will already be located in your applications. Please click on the link I provided to see all the details, and let me know if you have any additional questions.

ChristinaB_VZW

0 Likes
datcheson
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is a service that Verizon should be providing FREE for its customers!  Pay for protection?  Are you kidding me????

0 Likes
E5trella

"Some" features are free with this App, but apparently the limited version is SEVERLY limited, based on reviews. ATT and T-mobile offer this FULL feature FOR FREE (and their service is less-expensive to begin with). I would think, paying the premium we all do with Verizon, this would also be the case with Verizon. But looks like another thing you get to nickel-and-dime us on! 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to read that you feel this way. Have you tried the Call Filter app? Has it made a difference in the number of calls you get? 

RogerZ_VZW

0 Likes
lewly
Enthusiast - Level 1

Didn't the FCC mandate that verizon and att now have to allow customers a free robo call stopping service?

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3

No

0 Likes
beemer2me
Enthusiast - Level 1

I pay the monthly fee to STOP robo calls.  I still get them daily, repeatedly - they need to improve the software again.

0 Likes