Pre-Ordered IPhone 6s Plus, order isn't showing int he order tab through myverizon
theminhcoco

Hi,

I Pre-ordered a gold IPhone 6s Plus around 1am on September 12. I received an Order Confirmation e-mail and it says my est. ship date is Oct. 7.

I added a line onto my boyfriend's verizon line and I paid me $190. It hasn't charged me yet.

When I login to myverizon, the order doesn't show up in the orders tab. Also, my line doesn't show up either.

Can some one let me know if my order is ok??

The order number is 234819.

Also, I have been on my parents verizon account for about 10 years, but I just switched to my boyfriend's account and it made me get a new number.

I was wondering if there is anyway that I can keep my old number once my new IPhone comes in...

Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Pre-Ordered IPhone 6s Plus, order isn't showing int he order tab through myverizon
Snn5
Legend

Did you bring a contract line to your boyfriend's account?

Sounds like you started a new line to get the new iPhone.

So, do you have 1 or 2 lines now?

Your card will not be charged until the phone ships.  What was the $190 you paid for?  If you canceled the old line and number, it is gone.  You can assume liability for the line that your number was on and then keep the number, but now you have a new line, this would give you 2 lines.  You might theoretically assume the liability for your old line and cancel the new line and activate your phone on the assumed line.  Basically, you have a bit of a mess on your hands if you want to keep your old number, that is, if it is still active.  If not, it's gone.

0 Likes