Please Help: iPhone 7 Prepaid unlocking
tommymo880
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am interested in buying a Verizon Prepaid iPhone 7 because I know that Verizon iPhones are factory unlocked, but I am not sure if the prepaid ones are. Could someone answer this question for me? Thank you so much! (also I didn't know if there was a certain amount time it needed to be activated for, in order to be unlocked... hopefully none since I don't want to use Verizon with the phone, its just the phone that is available for me to purchase)

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Please Help: iPhone 7 Prepaid unlocking
tommymo880
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank any of you for any correspondence... I figured out the problem, and I have purchased an iPhone 6s from Tracfone, to use on their service. (I don't need any good cell phone or plan since I am just using it for work.)

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tommymo880
Enthusiast - Level 2

I forgot to mention that I would be purchasing the phone from a Target store, and not a Verizon store... if that makes any difference.

0 Likes
tommymo880
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank any of you for any correspondence... I figured out the problem, and I have purchased an iPhone 6s from Tracfone, to use on their service. (I don't need any good cell phone or plan since I am just using it for work.)

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tommymo880, we are here to help you in any way possible. Was this going to be for a Verizon Wireless or Verizon Prepaid service? JoseL_VZW

0 Likes