Phone rings, no Caller ID
specalucci
Enthusiast - Level 1

I purchased a new iPhone 5S less than a month ago.  Just yesterday, my Caller ID stopped working.  The phone will ring, but no Caller ID, Contact Name or Photo, or even an unknown number will show up.  It just rings with a picture of my background.  The Caller ID does work on my iPad however.  Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Phone rings, no Caller ID
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Specalucci,

It's important to know who is calling you! Lets get this fixed. Have you tried powering the device off/on? Have you downloaded any new applications that use the contacts?  You can also try a soft reset on the device by holding down the home key & power button at the same time until the device reboots. Keep us posted with the results.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Specalucci,

It's important to know who is calling you! Lets get this fixed. Have you tried powering the device off/on? Have you downloaded any new applications that use the contacts?  You can also try a soft reset on the device by holding down the home key & power button at the same time until the device reboots. Keep us posted with the results.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
specalucci
Enthusiast - Level 1

It appears a reboot was all that was needed.  Thanks for your help!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Specalucci,

You're welcome! I am so glad to hear that your caller id is working properly again.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes